INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
Impresive record of success in planning, staff management, and overall information technology management to ensure the seamless operations of advanced technical infrastructures. Known for optimizing key functional areas and reducing troubleshooting completion times.
Solutions-oriented IT Operations, Infrastructure & Security Specialist with notable success directing abroad range of corporate IT initiatives while participating in planning and implementation of information-security solutions in direct support of business objectives.
- Track record of increasing responsibility in securenetwork design, systems analysis and development, and full lifecycle project management.
- Demonstrated capacity to implement innovative security programs that drive awareness, decrease exposure,and strengthen organizations.
- Hands-on experience leading all stages of system development efforts, including requirements definition, design, architecture, testing, and support.
- Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and leading project teams.
- Adept at developing effective security policies and procedures, project documentation and milestones, and technical/business specifications.
Network & Systems Security; Business Impact Analysis; Regulatory Adherence; Data Integrity /Disaster Recovery; Architecture Optimization; Contingency Planning; Research & Development; Risk Assessment; Cost Benefits Analysis; IT Strategy Conception/Optimization, IT InfrastructureLibrary (ITIL)
- Platforms: UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), Microsoft Windows operating systems, Linux & Sun SPARC.
- Networking: TCP/IP, Novell, ISO/OSI, IPX/SPX, SNA, SMS/SQL, Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, VPN, SSH, SecureID, PGP, PKI.
- Languages: UNIX Shell Scripting, C, Basic, HTML, Perl, PHP.
- Tools: LAN Manager, ISS RealSecure, Ghost, HP OpenView, Network Flight Recorder, Snort.
- Firewalls :Checkpoint Firewall, Fortigate Firewall, PIX Firewall, Norton Firewall.
- Anti Virus : McAfee ePO, Trendmicro, Symantec AV.
- Mail Server :Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Mdaemon.
- Database :Ms SQL
- ERP :PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.
- Virtualization : VMWare, HyperV.
- Helpdesk System :Remedy, SAP Solman, OCS/GLPI.
- Others :PeopleCode,SQR,Citrix Servers,etc